Marriage is a word that has been part of human society for ages together. It is a lovely bond that a husband and wife share. This marital bond helps the two individuals to be friends and stay together for entire life. When I decided to get married, I had many inhibitions, prejudices in my mind as every girl has. But all those things were bygones when I met my man of dreams.
My man is not perfect but he is the one with whom I can share my joys and sorrows. I have accepted him with his strengths and weaknesses. We too have our share of ups and downs in our relationship. I feel somewhere these petty issues helps us to sort out our lives and make our relationship stronger. Our issues for fights are simple like not finding enough time to spend with each other, why you will decide everything and so on. We fight and then reconcile as time goes by. At the end of the day, I'm sure that he will be their with me what may come I way. This sort of understanding and trust has helped our relationship to grow.
Today, I'm happily married and enjoys his company. We thoroughly enjoy going out for dinners, having ice creams, pastries and chocolates together and shopping for each other. These simple moments of life are to be cherished in a marital relationship. I like my man as he is the one who is first to criticize me on some thing and simultaneously the first to encourage for a good thing that I do. I.m sure he is the one who tells me the truth and I know he will do that for the entire life.
Today, I'm happily married and enjoys his company. We thoroughly enjoy going out for dinners, having ice creams, pastries and chocolates together and shopping for each other. These simple moments of life are to be cherished in a marital relationship. I like my man as he is the one who is first to criticize me on some thing and simultaneously the first to encourage for a good thing that I do. I.m sure he is the one who tells me the truth and I know he will do that for the entire life.
No comments:
Post a Comment