Friday, 28 September 2012

Phases of my life.

I understood the true meaning of word "life", when I gave birth to my son. I was the creator and he was           in front of my eyes. At that moment, I felt this is the greatest creation of the world. Today, as my son is growing up; I understand how my life is changing every day. My life revolves round him and I take all my decisions keeping him in my mind. My career, daily schedule, hobbies and so on is according to him. When I sit back then I realize how my life has undergone change and priorities are different . I'm slowly  getting in line with my life as a mother.

Life has been a roller-coaster ride. I remember my life as a school girl then as a college going girl; later as an independent working girl and then as a married woman. All these phases of life are interesting and I have tremendously enjoyed them. Every phases have pleasant as well as sad memories. Every phase has taught me a new lesson and made me a person that I am today. I cannot say that which phase out of the above mentioned was the best phase of my life. I cannot pick one as all of them have been important one.

Each phase has helped me to make friends, build new relationships, learn new skills and gain knowledge. I hope that the coming life will be interesting and will make me learn new things from the experience that it will give. I want to enjoy my life to the fullest, fulfill my responsibilities and complete my duties as a daughter, wife, daughter-in-law and as a mother. I want to grow in both my personal as well as professional life. This will help me to be a complete, independent women, which I want to be in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment