Motherhood is a state of being mother. I had thought that this state lasts for a couple of years after a child is born. I realised that I was wrong. I feel the relationship between a mother and offspring is eternal and immortal. It cannot be expressed in mere words as it is a special bond in human being's life. All these things come to mind when I observe my son's growth and development on daily basis.
In a nutshell, I can say that motherhood has changed me a lot. My personality, perspectives, opinions and so on have undergone tremendous change. Being a mother,I have learnt many things like to be patient, managing uncomfortable situations, handling tantrums, etc. I have become sympathetic towards the underprivileged, poor and so on. These days, I am moved by fellow human being's plight, discomfort, etc. easily
I have realised that I have made a lot of changes in my lifestyle from the day I have become a mother. Some of these changes are intentional while some have come up unintentionally. Whenever I get nostalgic, I find myself altogether as a new person after giving birth to my son. The priorities and preferences in my life have changed and my world revolves round Shreesh, my kid.
I'm thoroughly enjoying this phase of my life with my dear husband. Motherhood has taught many lessons and each day is a learning for me. Sometimes, I miserably fail but I do not give up and then come out as a real winner after some attempts while nurturing my son. Being a mother has made me a good human being. I know there is a long way to go but I am sure I will give my best and try to reach new milestones every now and then in the process of mothering Shreesh.
I'm thoroughly enjoying this phase of my life with my dear husband. Motherhood has taught many lessons and each day is a learning for me. Sometimes, I miserably fail but I do not give up and then come out as a real winner after some attempts while nurturing my son. Being a mother has made me a good human being. I know there is a long way to go but I am sure I will give my best and try to reach new milestones every now and then in the process of mothering Shreesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment