Back to blogging after really long long time. I have decided that I will update my blog regularly. It is a conscious decision, which will help me to grow and develop as an individual.
What took me so long ? I have many answers in my mind... procrastination, sheer laziness, dilemma about whether I will be able to write again , and so on.
Writing is meditation for me. It is quite liberating. It helps me to discover myself and understand the various nuances in my personality.
I have decide that my blogs will discuss various topics like the most common issues that the Indian women face in day to day lives, mental health issues, etc.
I am not going to lecture anyone but will just express what are my views about a certain topic and give a perspective, which might help someone in the long run.
Right now, that's something I have on my mind and hope I will able to give full justice. That's it for now. See you soon.
Take care!!!
Looking forward for your ❤️ blogs
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot
ReplyDelete