Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Started blogging

Hi Everyone! I always wanted to start my blog. It was on priority list for quiet some time now. But somehow, I did not get the right time to begin. It may be due to my laid back attitude. To start my blog was one of the new year resolution that I had made. I did not start in the month of  January but I could begin in the month of February. It is better late than never is the only thing that I can say right now.

Writing is something that I have always liked. In school, I would love to write essays and found that I always loved to describe an event, person and so on. This love for writing took me to reading and later to complete my post graduation in English literature. Even now, I work in the field of writing, which satisfies me.

I will express my thoughts, views and perspectives about various things on this blog. This is a personal space, which will help me to evolve as a better human being in the course of time.  I will try to add new posts as and when I get time from my routine tasks.

1 comment:

  1. Great, Manasi. And hearty congratulations for keep up your resolution..come on now.. let us see your true passion..do it with complete dedication and love..I'm sure you will have many followers..by the way I'm thrilled to note that Fountainhead is one of your favourite!. I am avid reader of Ayn Rand and I like Atlas Shrugged the most. All the very best..

    ReplyDelete