Woman as a friend
Every woman plays various roles like daughter, sister, wife, daughter-in-law, mother and so on. But, the best role that she plays is of a friend as she is not expected to behave in a certain manner that she need to do in other roles. She is free and independent so she is at her best as a friend. She can be there for her friend in all the circumstances.
When I make statements of this sort, many people may agree or disagree, I have made this statement from my own experiences. When I'm with my friends; I'm at my best. I share a good relation with all my friends right from my school and college days, These days, I do not communicate with them a lot as everyone is busy in our own world. If I decide to be someone' s friend I make sure that I'm there for that person through his or her good as well as bad times.
As a women, I have patience, stamina, caring attitude, understanding and so on, which are important in all sorts of relationship. This helps me to deal with people of all sorts and various situations. Woman has an innate capability of adjusting well to various circumstances and coming out as a winner. I am happy that having a lot of friends has helped me to grow as a human being as I learn various things from different people.
You are true to self..good keep writing..
ReplyDeleteSharad Kulkarni
Thanks a lot! Such support will help me in my writing and to show my creativity
ReplyDelete